HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
1) Declare the Exact number of guest staying. It should match the number of guests booked in your Airbnb reservation. No sneak-ins.
Offsetting guests and changing guests are not allowed during the stay.
2) All guests are required by our building admin to submit a government ID and Covid 19 vax card /certificate prior to the check-in date for admin registration.
Building Admin strict policies and protocols. "No Requirement, No Registration, No Entry, No Walk-in or Upon Check-in Registration".
Only registered guests with confirmed bookings are allowed by the building admin to stay in the unit/room.
Guest visitors /Visitors are welcome to entertain in the lobby area only.
3) Check-in time is between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM only. Guest arriving outside the mentioned check-in hours are requested to contact the property owner/ host directly prior to arrival for time availability.
We do accept late check-in till 9:00 PM only depending on time availability and must be well coordinated with the property owner/host.
4) Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Extension of stay will be charged Php 200 per hour with a maximum of 2 hours only depending on room availability. Exceeding the maximum time will be considered a one-night stay and will be charged automatically.
5) Smoking is not allowed inside the unit/rooms, Php 5,000 charge if caught or smelled during stay and check-out.
Prohibited Drugs are not allowed inside the unit/room if caught, the guest will be asked to leave the property or immediately evited.
6)Unreturned or Lost keys will be charged for the entire door lock/knob replacement including installation fees. For broken keys, missing items, and damages during the stay shall be charged accordingly to the cost of damages and missing items.
7) Clean up as you go. (Dump all your trash in the disposal area)
Caution: When cooking makes sure to open the range hood and open the windows in the kitchen and dining area pls also turn off A/C in the living room if necessary while windows are open to avoid the food odor staying in our place.
Turn off all lights, A/C, Induction cooker, TV (all appliances except Refrigerator) water faucets, and showers. when you leave the unit.
Lock and close all windows and the main door when you leave.
Only 2 Guests are free to use the pool the rest will pay an additional fee directly to the admin office.
l *FOR LONG STAY WEEKLY & MONTHLY
1) Extra Linen/bed sheets and towels are all provided (wash your own in case you need replacement).
2) Please maintained cleanliness inside our unit. If a guest is unable to clean our unit. We can provide a cleaner at 700-800 Php. per day depends on how dirty the unit is. Direct payment to the cleaner. A 2 days advance notice for cleaner requests.