Podmínky ubytovacího zařízení
This is important information about our House Rule.
Please pay attention, otherwise you might not be able to stay.
☆At the entrance there are cameras and administrators to check safety and number of people
Please double check your occupancy, as there are cameras at the entrance to check for customer's arrival.
1. Please take off your shoes and enter the room.
2. Absolutely no smoking.
3. No eating or drinking on the bed.
4. Only the guests who booked the room are be able to enter.
5. Please do not leave garbage in the house.
6. Not allow to use candles or any inflammable products.
7. Do not remove items that belong to the apartment.
8. Please do not touch the area which mentions "Private Area".
9. Please do not leave garbage outside.
10. Please turn off the lights and Air condition when you leave
11. Do not talk about the location or details of this apartment to anyone unless they are fellow guests.
12. Do not bother the neighbors or leave baggage outside the property.
13.Do not throw garbage, hair on the floor.
Please put the garbage and hair falling on the floor into the garbage bag.
☆Failure to do so will result in a fine and eviction.
Appreciate your understanding in advance.
It is a Japanese law.
We will send you check-in information as soon as all the information is complete.
According to the strict Japanese laws, the following information is required to report to the Japanese Government.
If the information cannot be confirmed in advance, we will not be able to accommodate you,。
☆ ID card (passport)
☆ Exact address, name, age, gender, etc.
☆Age limit: 33 years old over
If we are unable to confirm IDs of all members within 72 hours of booking, it will be a no-show (paid cancellation).
Číslo licence / místní daňové identifikační číslo / název subjektu: M130003484
我是在復活節假期入住的，收費較貴可理解，總共6人入住四日三夜，說有pocket wifi提供，結果影也看不到。聯絡屋主需透過agoda，發電郵完全沒有人回，回港以後才發電郵來說甚麼We just realized that you have checked out. We hope you found the pocket wifi in the room. 到底客服是在做甚麼的？ 另外，洗手間的廁紙只有薄薄一卷。我們外出的時候有關燈才離開，回來時卻看到燈開了，應該是屋主進過來吧。可是他沒有為我們提供多一卷紙，廁紙少得可憐，6個人用一卷薄紙怎會足夠？而且還收到電郵叫我們要關燈才離開，甚麼？你也沒有關燈啊？ 屋主要求安靜、清潔，但卻沒有為我們提供應有的服務質素，而且連完全聯絡不上。 不建議入住。 I would not recommend this room to any of you... The location is quite good coz this is in shibuya. However, I did not get the pocket wifi and get contact to the host when I was in Japan. Moreover, one roll of toilet paper is definitely not enough for 6 people spending 3 nights. The host told us to turn off the light when we are out. However, he did not turn it off when finished checking the room. I think the biggest problem was that I could not contact the host and get response when I was in Japan and have sth to ask. Again, not recommend.
Zobrazit nabídky pokoje
This room is very close to Shibuya station which is famous worldwide by 7 minutes . It is not a hotel. It is a private house. There are simple rules. Only guests with common sense can stay. It will be a wonderful trip. This guest is a very malign Chinese. She did not follow the rules and she took care because manners were bad. Such guests are exiled.