Please follow Japanese manners and etiquette during your stay!
(If guests do not observe these rules, we will be obliged to cancel their accommodations and the related contract.)
1. After your booking is confirmed, the details of the room and check-in procedure will be sent. Please check your message box.
2. You might not able to use internet during your travel, please screenshot important info.
If you have not checked our messages before you arrive in Japan, there is a big possibility of you need to wait for a long time.
3. Please be careful not to annoy your neighbors.
Please do not make any noise in your room and in the sharing spaces. Please take an extra care in the night time.
Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your room.
4. Please gather you rubbish.
Please recycle. (Bottle, can, plastic and others)
5. Please do not use items such as hair dye or bleaching agents in the room, bathroom or dressing room.
6. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures in the room.
7. Please let us know as soon as possible for any damage to the room.
8. Please keep your check-out time. You will be charged 5,000 yen otherwise.
Local Tax ID/ Rental License: 第H27-13号