Please follow Japanese manners and etiquette during your stay!
(If guests do not follow these rules, we will be obliged to cancel their accommodations and the related contract.)
1. No smoking
2. No pets allowed
3. Please take off your shoes at the entrance and enter.
4. After your booking is confirmed, the details of the room and check-in procedure will be sent. Please check your message box.
5. You might not able to use internet during your travel, please screenshot or print out the booking and check-in information.
6. No parties & events. Please be careful not to annoy the neighbors.
Please do not make any noise in your flat and in the sharing spaces. Please take an extra care of other people in the night time.
7. Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your flat.
8. Please put all your trash into specific trash bins according to the types, Combustible, Incombustible and Bottles and Cans. The rules of garbage disposal in Japan are very strictly. You must follow those restriction.
9. Please do not use items such as hair dye or bleaching agents in the room, bathroom or dressing room
10. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures in the room.
11. Please let us know as soon as possible for any damage to the room.
12. Please keep your check-out time.
Local Tax ID/ Rental License: M130012328