This is important information about our House Rule.
Please pay attention, otherwise you might not be able to stay.
☆At the entrance there are cameras and administrators to check safety and number of people
Please double check your occupancy, as there are cameras at the entrance to check for customer's arrival.
1. Please take off your shoes and enter the room, otherwise there will be a penalty.
2. Absolutely no smoking.
3. No eating or drinking on the bed, otherwise there will be a penalty.
4. Only the guests who booked the room are be able to enter.
5. Please do not leave garbage in the house. Please dispose of garbage before checkout.
6. Not allow to use candles or any inflammable products.
7. Do not remove items that belong to the apartment.
8. Please do not touch the area which mentions "Private Area".
9. Please do not leave garbage outside. Keep the hallway clean.
10. Please turn off the lights and Air condition when you leave
11. Do not talk about the location or details of this apartment to anyone unless they are fellow guests.
12. Do not bother the neighbors or leave baggage outside the property.
13.Do not throw garbage, hair on the floor.
Please put the garbage and hair falling on the floor into the garbage bag.
Appreciate your understanding in advance.
It is a Japanese law.
We will send you check-in information as soon as all the information is complete.
IMPORTANT: The guest must provide below information by day before check in date, otherwise we are unable to honor the booking
Local Tax ID/ Rental License: M130003485